My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Friday, March 12, 2010

Story Of A Cleaner

Yesterday, after finish working i went walk walk around all the shop here,
i went and measure my body weight,
WALAO!!! so sad, i add 2 kg again....
Oh, No~~~~ no eye to see already,no choice i have to go for gym already,
if no, i cant imagine after three months here,how big i will be...
Charmiane and i make decision to go gym everyday, around 8 pm we reach our hostel,
then we prepared and go gym lo...
around 10pm we came back from there,
after bathed, only notice that soooooo many many dirty cloches not yet wash,
so sad, feel tired but cant sleep...
Charmaine said she feel lazy to go laundry, so she wanted to watch movie at room,
i went there alone, when i was waiting for the washing machine,i saw a India woman beside me,
she was looked me again and again, i feel weird but scare to ask...
suddenly, my heart feel wanted told with her...
so, i try to find topic to told...
i saw her finger, wow!! soooo dry...
then i hold her hand and said :"wa, akak... why your hand is soooo kering, dry until your skin terkeluar already, you feel pain o not? Aiyoyo, must use more and more lotion already..." then she hang jor, im soooo paiser... because her big big eye was looked on me, after few more second only she told me..."ah mui i am working as a cleaner, akak no baca so no enak enak kerja,..." she told me all about her life, and told me she feel touch will me, no everyone will told to her even touch her hand or hold her hand... so sad, cleaner also a great person in our life leh, without them how bad environment we have, whose know? everyone ignore them, and look down on them, make them feel pity, life is soooo reality...
so i told to akak, "my name is Sherene, meaning peace.. start today you have to remember one thing forever which is inside Sherene's heart your are a good mother for your children, a good wife for your husband and a great person inside my heart, when i walk around the kaki lima, i will always think on you, when i go to toilet i think on you again, all the besih besih area i see i will always think on you, because all the places was cleaned by you... "

we are soooo lucky and happiness...really, even our parents also, they are not a cleaner, we not need feel self pity like the kakak children, i am proud that my parents are businessman, if my dad is a fisherman i also feel proud, at least we have our own boat for our own business.... i believe that one day her children will touching by her mother heart, and know that the mother is soooo great.. pray that they will have a happiness life in their future, no more finance problem for them.
Everyone also know ma, when children small and young, everything will be ok one, when a children start to grow from secondary school to college, oh no, parents will headache everyday, so hope that no more finance problem facing by them la....

That all my story~~~~

No comments: