My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Gastric..... then miracle show me again at the hospital


walao!!! so painful...
want to die already...
now only i know, how bad to get sick at Genting here,
really sooooo "CHAM".....
last three days i gastric again, whole day and whole night i pain, no stop...
after took medicine, i still felt pain..
at that moment felt life was going to end now, so uncomfortable i felt...
second day i went consult doctor and told him i gastric for whole day and night, but he just gave me so medicine and one day MC. After took the medicine, i still felt pain, that pain was became more and more serious, don't know how to explain, really pain...
The only thing i can do was cry and shout louder and louder...
next day, i consult doctor again...
then the doctor wanted me stay there for "gantung air"...
oh, no! so scary man... the needle was so long, sure very pain to put in my hand. i was sooooo scare, wish to run away, but my stomach don't want me move, when i move it will feel super super pain again...
i close my eyes, then pray and pray....
suddenly doctor told me finish already, the needle was inside my hand already.
Wow! totally no more feeling when he put the needle to my hand wo. i thanks a lot to God... really, He covered my pain, so that i won't feel pain at all =p

but in process of that i felt my hand was super super pain la...
my left hand tak ada rasa already...
i wait and wait, why the water so slow, how long i have to pain?
i wait until i slept and met my church member in my dream, soooo sweet the dream...
suddenly i wake up because of some sound,
oh, a woman get birth baby here,
she looked scary,
white white colour face, her big big eyes was look at me, and her mouth got blood leh.
I thought she was bite her tongue when she felt pain, so got blood came out from her mouth...
she was pensang already, the husband was very worry about his wife...

the woman was in the very dangerous situation, i heard doctor told to others doctor and nurse :"please don't let her die, if the women die all of us have to go code and meeting there"...
then some of the Malay nurse are pray for her and talk to the woman :"adik! bagun la, anak dah besar, tak sayang anak dalam perut ke? cepat cepat bagun, adik.... "
oh. no... i felt pity on that woman la,
the baby was very big already, hope that God can protect her and her baby...
i started pray for her, i pray and pray...
until nothing to pray, so i continue praying in spirit...
suddenly, the woman wake up and asked doctor help her, her sound very weak, but all people there were very happy, feel like got hope already...
i also very happy, happy until i forgot my pain already. Thanks a lot to God.

i continuous to pray for her,
finally she was sending to another big big hospital to get birth the baby,
hope that they were safe. Don't know how about them now?
if can i wish to go that hospital visit her and her baby,
but i think i got no more this chance gua,
the only think i can do is pray for them la...
hope that the baby is a healthy baby....

i ask God again, why He want to send a baby to this world by this way?
the mother almost lost her live...
i cant understand...
it make me feel fear, suddenly feel homesick, wish to meet with my mum,
i can imagine that 20 years ago, my mum also like that...
her live also at the very dangerous situation, but she is brave.
Finally i was born....
I thanks God that take care on me and my mum, though that time both of us still don't know Him...

Our mother is a great woman in this world.

No comments: