My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Friday, March 19, 2010

My dad need healing


Dear my heavenly daddy:

My dad report is not good, the point of the report reach around 780++ something already, doctor sad quite seriously...
So, my mum is very sad, everyday she worry about my dad... I wish to help them, but i unable to help, the only thing i can do is pray for them, but i dunno why? I still feel not enough, i feel that im helpless... I feel sad when my mum told me dactor ask her bring my dad do operation, but my my mum worry about my dad not allow... Last time he told my my mum if my mum sign the argreement, then he will jump from the top of the building. So, everyone of us also feel worry about him,...

I think the report will become like is because of the CNY. During CNY my dad eat a lot of seafood, and he stop to take the medicine for a quite long time. Maybe, the chinese medicine not suitable also, because one of my dad's fren also like my dad, they went Thailand together last time. After taking the herb, the report got better for few months only, not get wound even more than before. And now, he is going to Cina to replace a new kidney. Only the kidney, he need to pay RM 190 thousand, plus the operation free and also the medicine, i think around RM300 thousand something...

Too expensive already, we really cant afford.

I hope that God can show me miracle again, and give me more time to comfort my dad, and ask him to accept to the operation, and wash his blood. It is good for him, i know that finally he also have to choose this way one, just the timing not yet come only... But i still need more time to comfort him, i know that it is difficult for him to accept... But, he should know all of his children still young, we need him more...

Father Lord, sherene worry about my dad, really... But i have to strong, i need to comfort my mum heart, i need to support her... everytime she call me and talk me then crying on the phone, my heart will feel pain, but i have to control myself... They don't know, actually i also sad, i also wish to cry louder like them...

Please help me heal my dad's kidney, support me...
I need You, my dad, my mum and my whole family need You, Father

From Your little believer,
Sherene

No comments: