My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Monday, March 22, 2010

I am pressure, I am helpless.....

I not really want to feel angry with my pastor jiejie one,
but i can't control myself, she make me disappoint...
I also don't know why, when i need people advices they are not with me...
I find pastor here, he is not here,
i call my dad doctor, he not answering my call,
i find uncle, uncle not there,
i message pastor jiejie, she no reply me....
i feel suffer, i feel helpless, i have heavy burden, i scare this kind of feeling...
my mum asking me, whether she need to bring my dad go hospital for the operation or wait for the report first, ask me to comfort my dad, ask me to call my dad doctor to get more detail information, ask me this and that.... i really don't know how to answer her, i feel pressure. i don't know make decision for them, but they like to ask me... this time i really no have any wisdom to help, i am weak, i am very fan...
i am helpless, why God give me authority like this, i think i still young what, i still unable to give advice to my parents...
please help me, i really feel pressure, i scare to face everything,
Father Lord, can you please help my mum directly, give her wisdom directly, please don't use my body again, i am pressure, i am their child, not the parent, i cant make sure that my decision is right or wrong. i scare, really scare... i love my dad also, i know that the operation is good for him, but i don't know when is the right time for him to get operation.
Father, please take away my anger, i don't want to angry my pastor jiejie,
i know that it is unfair for her, but why she like to promise me that she will stand with me when i need her support, she promise me then when i need her listen she will not with me... i am hurt when i put hope to talk to her, not so easy for me to open my heart and speak. every time she make me feel disappoint.... not free not free...
why i sooooooo stupid, i choose to talk with this kind of people....
i am pressure, pressure and pressure......
please help me, Father......
please....
sherene is weak now, i need you.....
no peace inside my heart.....
T.T

No comments: