My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Monday, March 22, 2010

Dear my Heavenly Daddy


I am sorry Daddy,
I ask for your forgiveness,
I ask for Your mercy,
Please forgive me,
I know that You have Your plan for me,
I know that I shouldn't have doubt on You,
I know that I shouldn't angry with my pastor jiejie,
I know that I should respect my spiritual leader
I know that I should respect my pastor,
I know that I must have faith on You,
I know that I shouldn't think negative,
I know that I shouldn't self-pity,
I know that I shouldn't be emotional,
I know that I should be positive,
Please listen to me,
I need your listening,
I am scare, I am worry, I am sad,.........
I have a very heavy burden, feel pressure,
Teach me how to surrender myself to You,
Please talk to me,
I promise i will cool down and listen You...
Please tell me what should I do, what I shouldn't do,
Show me the way that You has been plan for me......


For Your Little Child
Sherene

No comments: