My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

HUMAN LIFE....

I am soooo miss KL, my another home,
one month already, but i still feel time move too slow already,
people like to say time flies, but i like to say time move like turtle,
i cant wait to go back there,
everyday i look at the facebook, saw all my church member's activities,
sooooo sweet their memory,
everyday they have different topic to talk,
everyday they go different place,
i am so jealous about it....

3 months here,
sound like a very short peroid, but why i feel so long?
Here i feel lonely;
Here i feel sad;
Here i feel hurt;
Here i feel struggle;
Here i feel disappoint;
Here i feel i am crazy;

Clubing, Pub, Disco, Karaoke........
People like to happy hour there,
then do wrong thing there.
But we always cant understand, why they want to spoil their life,
actually have reason one, but just an excuse:
Life is BORING;
Life is STRESS;
Life is DIFFICULTY;
Life is HOPELESS;
Life is REALITY;
Life is NOT MEANINGFUL......

Because an excuse, spoil their WHOLE LIFE!
DESERVE?
I feel sad, some of them still young like me,
I am so lucky, because somebody up there is always watching over me and protect me.
Hope that all this people can also be like me, but I am unable to tell them the truth,
I no dare to tell them, actually...
Life Is Not That Bad;
Life Is Interesting;
Life Is enjoyable;
Life Is Full Of Colour;
Life Is A Great Expereince;
Everyone only have once chance to get this expereince, u know?


Father, I thank You so much,
I am grateful and i want to be better,
I don't want disappoint You,
Please bless me wisdom like KING SOLOMON,
So that I can always know what is right and what is wrong,
So that I can always make a right DECISION,
So that i won't spoil my life,
Just like what You say:
" but all who listen to me will live in peace, untroubled by fear of harm"...
Ya, I will listen to You,
Will open out my heart to let Your great presence touch,
Will open out my both ears to listen You,
Will open out my both eyes to search You,
Will use my nose to smell You as well =D

I give thanks to You.............

No comments: