My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Sunday, February 28, 2010

A High Class Cleaner

What do you feel during working time? stress, boring, busy, sad because scolding by your boss?
let me talk a joke to everyone la =p
yesterday i became a super star oh,
i went work with my bucket, so funny, rite?
actually not purposely one..
i just shifted to Genting Highland for my 3 months industry training,
i found that my hostel is sooooo lousy, everything also don't have, so i terpaksa went back my hostel and bring some daily need to there..

before i started travel from my cell leader house, i feel paiser to went out,
i was looked soooo weird, i was wearing my format shirt with normal make up style, then bring along my bag bag and bucket bucket... walao! sooooo weird la, really!
i cant imagine that when i reach there how people look at me...
i kept on asking my leader, am i look weird? but she told me:" nola, its ok what, not so weird la" but she told me with her smiles face, feel that she was controlled herself to not laugh at me...

after that, we wait my pastor at car park there. then she sent to bus station. when we reach there, she also asked me about the bucket. you known i feel super paiser when she asked:" erm, whose bucket so funny de?" then i looked my leader again, she look suffer leh, you all know why? because she wanted to laugh at me, but scared i feel angry, so no choice she have to control herself. walao, really so pai....ser la!!!! don't know how to explain, at that time i was worry about later how i go in to my hostel, because i have to go through a hotel and a shopping complex, there will be super many people leh. this time really "cham"

when i just came down from bus, i found that got soooo many many eyes was looked in me, then laugh at me, including myself also, i also cant stop myself to not laugh, because i really look funny. just like a super high class cleaner. suddenly feel proud, because when people saw me then they laugh at me, mean i bring joy to them leh. so what to be a high class cleaner? though very funny i look, but people are joyful when saw me.

that will be my sweet memory and experience also, i have to take some picture then remember it forever...

hope that people feel happy when reading my blog la =p

No comments: