My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

big big ang bao i get from my colleague... so happy

today is my third day here- Genting Highland...
sooooo happy that this morning i get two big big ang bao from my colleague...
there is RM 50 and RM 100 leh, quite big ho...
they are very nice, everyday belanjar us lunch *v*
i am quite enjoy working at here...
but i big problem that i have is.... i still feel fear with the cable car~~~
i still finding the way for me to back Wangsa Maju and also my Hometown...hehe
one more problem is the weather here is sooooo cold, i cant tahan la...
really cold. last night i slept with the super tebal jacket and also cover by two big bid blanket, but i still cold. very very cold until i shake and shake.... seriously cold, because last night raining...
i feel stomachache at morning...
Father, i pray again... i pray that You add more and more lemak inside my body, so that i won't feel cold again =D no la, lemak will make me become round round one, so just kidding ya, don't serious ya... i just hope that i can feel comfortable for everyday only, hope that your favor come upon me, so that i can communicate well with my colleague and also all people here... please hold my hand tightly, so that i won't influence by the situation here...

No comments: