My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Friday, February 26, 2010

Come Back to Wangsa Maju

Good to come back Wangsa Maju...
Can meet with all my dearest friend, my church member, my pastor...
Feel very comfortable at here, warm warm one, not that cold....
Feel very "bu se te" to go back Genting, but i have to go back also, i need to continue my industry training there... sad=(

but thanks God also la,
He really always caring me la,
everything i go smoothly since i accept Christ...
just now i take lunch with my Pastor- Ps Jadeline...
she is a very nice lady, really...
she let me know "what is love", teach me many many thing,care me and concern me, she is my perfect jiejie forever...
i really give thanks that i get know this jiejie...
after lunch she talk me that she can send me to bus station on Saturday morning,
I'm so touch with it..
hey man, my bus ticket is 7am leh, mean i have to arrive there before 7am...
my jiejie have to wake up super early and send me to bus station...
I'm so "bu se te" leh...

actually i plan to curi curi go back Genting one,
but suddenly raining heavily wo...
so i have no more choice, i need to "ma fan" again...
I'm so sorry jiejie...
but honestly wish to let you know,
I'm sooooo touching...
i also very happy that i can join our section gathering,
long time no see our cell member already =p
thank you so much.....

No comments: