My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cable Car

Yesterday i try to take Cable Car again...
I really wish to go down and visit all my friend la...
But dunno why? very susah for me to over come the fear of the Cable Car...
I know that Cable Car is safe, it is very stable, won't have any problem one, but i still feel scare...
I try everyday, believe that one day i can take Cable Car without fear...
"Gambateh la, Sherene...
Cable Car not that bad la, nothing to scare one =P"
haiz, every time talk to myself like that, finally ma still feel scare...
every time i pray to God,
" father Lord, i pray that you take away all my fear, let peace upon me in this whole travel of the Cable Car.. may the angels of God surround the cable,..
Finally feel fear juga....

No comments: