My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Give thanks…


Everyone likes to compare themselves with others people…
Including me - myself also same…
I always compare my ability with people who are great than me,
After make comparison with them, I start to feel self-pity; I start to feel I am useless…
At that situation, I lost my way, I feel suffer with everything…
I always compare my result with my friends, after I get know their result is better than me, and then I start to feel jealous with them. I start to become selfish, I try my best to get better result to let people know I also not that bad, after I get the good result I never feel happy, I feel lonely. I feel lost everything though I get a good result. All my friend go away from me, they feel that I am selfish… they don’t like to talk with me, they feel that I am no honest…
After get know God, I always ask myself why I do that. Live is no for others people, it is my life. I have the right to be myself. Why I always force myself to do thing for people? Am I feeling happy after win people? No, I never feel happy I feel normal, nothing special… No one is perfect, if I continue to make comparison with others people, I won’t get satisfaction in my life, so many people I will compare…
I thanks God, He show me the way… He tell me that whatever I am He still love me, I won’t feel that I am crazy or stupid… He don’t care about my speaking skill is not good, though I can’t speak smoothly but He still listen my prayer, He still like to communicate with me, everyday He talk will me and teach me how to be a better student, a better daughter for my parents… Every time I compare my own ability with people He will talk to me that: “ Sherene, you are the best, need not do comparison with people, need no to feel self pity or feel sad that you are not that good like others”…
Because of Him I feel satisfied with myself…
Because of Him, I love all people around me; I won’t feel jealous with them…
When people are better than me, then u will give thanks to God, because give me chance to learn from others people… When I am better than people, I give thanks to God also because the wisdom to teach people… all the time I will glorify His name…

No comments: