My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Sunday, January 3, 2010

A New Hui Wen

I am change…
Suddenly feel that I become a super super kepo person…
I don’t know why every day I like to pay attention to people around me…
Like to take care of them, hungry hear they share their unhappy to me,
Always wish to tell that life is not that bad, ask them cheer up a bit…
I feel tired but I keep on helping people, listen people share their sadness, counsel people and…
All this not my style, I never never think that I will be this kind of people,
Every day I ask myself: “hey, hui wen… what are u doing now??? How come you will become like that, it is amazing that you have this action, really…” sound like become another person already ho, I think so… a super powerful God change to be like that, I still confuse that whether it is good for me o not…
Only I can say is just be my own self, whether it is good or bad, I will know in future…
Don’t be surprise with all my action, I know who am I, I still hui wen… never never change

No comments: