My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Changing Something

Me, Chia Fei Voon is a normal girl,
I like to keep everything into my heart, I like silent myself,
I got many many friends but I feel lonely, feel that I not suitable to live in this world or… I can’t feel happy like all my others friend…
After I accept Christ into my heart, my pastor give me a Christian name, start that day I become Sherene Chia Fei Voon… At beginning I feel fresh, I like to be a Christian feel very nice, very happy, feel peace… but after few months ago, I start to feel like normal already, nothing is special, then feel that Satan start to move my heart, he start to change my mind to make me feel struggle with everything… I am lucky that around me got many many sister are protect me, I can feel that they put more and more effort to protect us… because of them, I become more mature in my characteristic, my emotional and also my thinking…
I can feel that I am changing every day, every day I do something which I also don’t know why I do so. Every day I have vision, don’t know come from where, everyday I think about God. Every day I feel touch, every day I feel that want to share my happiness with people, every day I hope everyone can like me. Every day I feel want to help people, though I am busy. Every day pay attention with all people around me, from their face I see something. Some of them I feel they are lonely, sad, they struggle, they confuse with something, fear, hopeless… sometime I look at someone, I can feel he/she like need listener, but they are not faithful with their friends they scare to share with their friends… at beginning I just feel that I think too much already. Again, they not my friends why I want to pay attention on them; we don’t know each other… But what I think is wrong; I can’t control myself to not think about them. Every day I feel like very hungry to win their soul, wish to bring more and more people to God…
I always talk to myself: “hey, sherene you are student, what you need to do is concentrate in your studies, don’t always do all this thing, they are not your job, sure got other people help them one, must believe that got other people will go and peach gospel to them, don’t be kepo ok...” but every time I talk myself like that, every time got sound talk to me that people will be me… I feel tired, why every day got sound control my mind??? Why I face this problem not others, I can clearly see that the problem is on me, I am over religious already… but ps jade always tell me that it is not call religious, it is because we are obey God, but obey God mean we need to do too many thing to Him???

No comments: