My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Monday, December 14, 2009

MIRACLE !!!


a great things, but people always lack of hope for miracle...
i feel happy that too much of Miracle come upon me...
my dad kidney cant work well, then our whole family are suffer with the disease that my dad get, while my mum also not a very good healthy woman, she always feel headache, she is weak... i am very worry of both of my parents. after all this bad news get from my parents, we start to suffer in our finance problem, my family business suddenly get a very big problem, until all of us feel that the end of the world is coming to our family... it was a very bitter life for me, i never feel it since young... i care about how people look at my family, i start to don't like go back home, i start to my parents that i have many many homework need to do, i scare to let people know my problem including the people that i trust more... i keep it on my heart and start to complain everyday...
luckily i get know God early, He touch my heart and make my mind become positive, i start to tell people the problem that i face, i start to surrender all the problem to Him... Finally by my faithful heart, God has been heal my parents and also my family business, He had solve our finance problem, but it need more time, i was fall down again and again, many time i give up hope and also feel angry with God, but He never never leave me, He always forgive me...

one thing i can share is...
trusting God and also be faithful to God is not a easy thing, it need more time and also a very stronger heart...
just like when we swim on the sea, we swim and swim, but so far we still cant see the land... it is very tired to continue to swim, but if we keep on continue to swim and be faithful that will reach the land, remind yourself mind will reach the land as soon as possible, then sure you will reach the land more faster than you give up hope and always take a short rest on half way... but if you swim until half way and give up hope to continue swim and you stop at there then let the small wave slowly bring you far away from the land, on the end of the day you still cant reach to the land...
i like this story so much, it encourage me more and more, when i feel sad and also disappoint, then the story will appear to my mind and remind me again and again, so that i won't give up hope with everything God done for me,i know that He got Him purpose for me...
God i give thanks to you...
thanks that u help me heal my parents, i thank you that always bless us, thanks that you had touch my parents heart, thanks that save us and give us a happiness life, i thanks for your mercy and also your love...
I GIVE THANKS TO ALL THE THING S THAT YOUR DONE FOR ME...

No comments: