My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Monday, December 28, 2009

guilty because misunderstand with my sister

i am so sorry that i hurt you so deep...
really i feel very very guilty...
father lord, please forgive me, i know i am wrong, please give me one more chance, i promise that i i will control my emotion before i get angry. lord, i really don't know what i can do, only i can do is telling you and surrender to you... please help me comfort my sister heart, i can feel that her heart have a super big scar, i feel pain when my mum tell me everything she is done for me, i feel that i am useless, i am their elder sister but i cant to be a good example to them... please control me so that next time i wont be so easy feel angry, please give me your wisdom to do everything well, i need to have a good image in front of my family, so that they can accept me to be a Christian, please protect all my family member, in Jesus name i pray, amen...

No comments: