My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Monday, December 14, 2009

CONFUSE....

i am a very easy worry about many many things, everything can influence my mood.
but because of Jesus i learn how to be not easier to be worry...
i know how to surrender my burden to God...
sometime i feel that I'm Strong, I'm mature, I'm faithful, i not how to code my stress....
but sometime i feel that I'm weak....
sometime i feel that i know myself, but sometime i totally don't understand myself,
don't what i want, what i need, what i feel, what am i thinking..
I'm a very happiness person, God create a perfect life for me,
all i need my parents will give me...
people around me love me, care me...
but i cant accept too much of love,
when people start to be friend with me,we can be close...
when we spend more time to get know each other more deeper,
i Will start to reject them, not because of them not good, just because of we become more close than before...
i cant get any best friend because of some rejection inside my heart...
i am confuse with the thing that i do..
i like people caring me, i don't people too caring me,...
i love those who love me, but i reject those that love me...
I'm struggle... reject people is a very bad feeling, it make myself feel lonely...
i feel sad because i hurt some people who love me...
I'm angry because people too close with me...
i hate myself because i cant accept real relationship with everyone....

Father Lord, please help me, give me your wisdom to settle my problem, take away all my bad thinking, so that i can grow to be more mature in my mind, my emotion and also character...
please change my bad attitude now, open out my heart to receive your love...
remind me that my main satisfaction and sense of acceptance is from You not others, so that i wont be so easy influence by people around me..
Lord, You know me more than myself, please come upon me and change me, control myself so that i won't hurt people, holy spirit please talk to me, i want to listen You...
in Jesus name i pray, AMEN

No comments: