My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Monday, September 21, 2009



Yes, there are my beloving family...
We are happiness...
18th AUGUST 2009 (A SUNNY DAY)
Suddenly feel very peaceful and joyful...
There are a very touch feeling come out from my heart. That feeling cannot explain, so comfortable and also very sweet...
Too many kind of love are surround my life,
LOVE is a important thing in our life, without it we will living in the darkness place,
The place which is full of sadness...
That why, God give us His 1st love, He create our life full of love...
Let me review something, long time ago, i was living in the darkness place...
Which i always feel selfpity, always conplaning, always think to negative...
Wow!! That is so hard for savoir rite??
Luckily God is discover me, His is only one who save me and give me all thing i having now...
Oh Lord, i want to talk loudly to everyone, i love you sooooo much...
I give thank to You...

No comments: