My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Monday, September 21, 2009

A very tired day…

A very tired day…
July 26, 2009
Wa!! Today is soooo tired.
This week I back hometown again, a very long travelling from KL to pulau ketam, when I reach there already 5++ pm. but looking at my parents, they was so happy when saw me back, strength upon me again… hehe
I love my family so much, I am happiness. I have a very lovely parents who care us so much, I have 4 little younger sister and brother, they are respect me so much. That is my family. I willingly to do all things for them, though I am tired.
Yesterday, I accompany daddy drink tea and chatting until 10++pm, then accompany mum chatting until 12am something. After that, I have supper with all my younger sister and brother again… so bad rite? Around 12++ am, I bring all my younger sister and brother going out and have supper… hehe but I think that is ok one, because not always like that ma…
We have supper until around 3:00 am, actually I feel tired so much one, no more energy but all my sister and brother like very happy to talk with me, they got many thing want to share with, so I got no choice la…
The next day, there is today la… I wake up at 8:00 am, so early rite? But I have no choice. Because I decide to attend the evening praise celebration, so I must be wake up earlier than other day. This morning my mums do too many delicious foods from me to eat, at the whole morning I eat never stop, after our family gathering I go and prepare to come back to KL. Suddenly, feel a bit sad, I feel sad because want depart them.
At that time, I feel myself so crazy, why I want sendiri find trouble for myself, actually I can be very relax at my home and enjoy the time with my family one. But I don’t want, I choose the way to go back KL and attend the praise celebration. Until finally make myself become very very tired and no more energy. Is it I am very crazy, I think one time no attends the praise celebration is ok one, I also believe that God won’t force us to worship Him gua… I feel to angry and also very unwilling with going back to KL… when I reach wangsa maju, I was bully by the taxi driver, haiz… a very short distance he charge me RM 3… apalah?? Instead he never send me until in front of the church, he just throw me at the road…
But luckily I have come la, because ps Davil is so nice, he care my family, he concern them and also pray for them, I feel so touch leh. I got a feel like God answer my prayer thought him to me. I hope God can answer my prayer as soon as la…
AMEN

No comments: