My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Monday, September 21, 2009

ADJUST my confusing HEART

ADJUST my confusing HEART
12 July 2009 (Sunday)
Wa! Today feel not so well, feel very cold leh… My stomach like having many many air… aiyoyo feel so bad leh… but I still have to go church la… At the morning we eat and go to church together with all cell group members… Actually is quite happy one, but don’t know why my heart will feel uncomfortable ne?? I feel all my cell member and me are disconnected… That feeling have a bit lonely, and also unhappy… We like come from two different worth, when they are talking, I feel like no topic to chat with them… Then, they also like not discover this… haiz, sad la… I like a glass… I am very scare if I continue feel like that, think one day I will leave them liao la… But I like my leader and all my church members so much, because they care me like their younger sister, they teach me, support me when I am suffer, they pray for me, always belong with me and many many thing la…… all of this make me feel very very touch… Grace is my perfectly jie jie in my life, I cannot accept other people to be my leader… although I may go other place working in future, but she still will be my cell leader forever…
God let me know, what should do…? I hope I can be very very enjoy when we are together… God tell me, is it I am jealous with someone. But I dun want be jealousy leh, there is not good for me. In bible words, Galatians 5:20-22 say we cannot be jealousy, so I cannot like that one. But why I still cannot control myself ne?? Jesus, please help me take away this feeling and help me adjust my emotion…
Sherene Chia Fei Voon, you cannot like that one, you must remember that God love u soooo much ok. God love me, Jesus love me, my parents love me, all my younger sister and brother love me and all the church members love me also ok……
Don’t forget oh, Sherene Chia Fei Voon, you won’t alone one…
Don’t jealousy yeah!!! Sherene is a good good girl, you would not jealous one. I want do all thing which is all the jie jie are doing now, I want to help all college fresher and love them and also care for them… ok… Good! Good! Good!
Jesus, I believe that you are hearing me ho.

No comments: