My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Monday, September 21, 2009

A letter to God


A letter to God
23th July 2009
Lord Jesus, I am Sherene, that is my 1st letter for you…
Jesus, please I ask for your help, you help me to heal my parent body. My daddy kidney report not so good, actually still got medicine can heal one, but the medicine is so expensive, instead our finance also got some problem. My daddy have to earn more money for our family and also afford our tuition fees, especially is my tuition fees… there is too expensive already. Father Lord, you come upon us please, although my parents still no know you yet. I need your help; you help me to solve the entire problem which I face now…
Only you can help me, you help me take away all my parents worry and also all the sadness. Jesus use your blood cover his body and wash his dirty blood. So that he can become more health. Oh lord, you help me to take away all his fear, suffer and all the negative thinking, you teach him how to think positive.
Father lord, I also pray for my mum, her health also not so good, this few day she always tell me her eye is feel painful, I think may be is her disease cause become like that. Lord all of us need my mum so much, especially my daddy… She cannot fall down, she have to strong, she need to support all of our family… You give her strength; give her power and energy to support my daddy… You send many many angels surround her and support her and also protect her. In bible say that Jesus can heal the blind and also all the serious disease, so that I really believe that Jesus can also help me heal my parents… I want open my heart to trust in you, I also believe that you are always hearing my prayer.
Jesus, please help me change my life, changes my bad attitude. You can punish me when I doing wrong, I willing to learn. I know that you are only one who dead for us, you give us free and take away all our sin. So I want to surrender you and also honor you. I am luckily knowing you, you let me know this worth, you give me anything, you bless me and also give a happiness life… lord Jesus, I hope all my family can also like me, accept you as our savior… you help me to let them know you are only one our God in this worth.
Jesus, I hope you don’t mind I pray to you like, because I only can write down all the prayer… I also do not know why I cannot speak out my prayer…hehe
In Jesus name I pray, AMEN!!!

No comments: