My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Monday, September 21, 2009

Hurt???

Hurt???
Anyone know what is hurt?
It is a feeling of painful which is come from our heart,
that feeling we cannot explain…
Hurt can make someone become crazy; it can change our attitude by the hurt…
Hurt is a very sensitive thing, somebody because of their hurt and make them lost their confident…
They lost their confident to do many things,
And also because of hurt they cannot be success in their life, thought they are a perfectly guy or girl…
So don’t let our hurt and defeat our life…
In our perfect life is no more bitterness, throw away our sadness and thinking positive,
Then we can found that actually life isn’t that bad…
So try and cheer up a bit, everything will be done automatically…
I am sure that everyone will go on to that bitterness part, which is our sadness moment…
But that doesn’t mean is a bad thing in our life,
It is a chance for us to grow, to gain more and more knowledge in our life and also in our society, it also a way for us to change ourselves … just like me – Sherene…
I am a normal girl, no more specially skill I have…
But because of God, I know that I have my pretentions,
I can do many specially souvenir, I can care people by my loving heart, I can also do many things that others cannot do it…
I am special with others also, my special is uniqueness…
Sometime we need to open our mind and change our mind to think to the positive way,
Doesn’t mean that we are cheating ourselves,
It is a way for us to make our future life become more and more happiness… =)
LOVE = HAPPINESS
Love to others, others will also love to you…
Our world is full of many type of love…

No comments: