My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Monday, September 21, 2009

Cleaning our beloved church~~~ Clean... Clean... Clean...

Cleaning our beloved church~~~ Clean... Clean... Clean...
July 11, 2009(a very quiet night, all people are sleeping except me…)


Wa!!! I am happy, because I am a GOOD GOOD girl…
1st time I do house work, I never do house work before, because my home having maid since young, so I won’t have this opportunity to do all this kind of work… Hehe, actually I also lazy to do this thing la… When I am young, I always feel shy if my mum asks me to help kakak to do house work. So, I will not willing to do it…
But now… I like to do this thing so much… haiz!! Also dunno why I become so hard working jor~~~ my mum sure will feel happy one, if she know what I am doing now… she will feel I am become more mature already… Just now I know, doing house work can also very happy one… especially when you see that area become very very clean… so next time tell all my younger sister and brother know this thing… o(n_n)o XiXi

Today, jie jie ask me to vocumn our beloved church. At beginning I feel afraid with that machine, because it got a very noise sound… it is very very noise, make me feel nervous. I scare it will harm me. When I try my best to use it, I found that……hehe actually it is quite cute and funny one. I am holding this machine to eat all the rubbish. Very easier to control… if I got more money I decide to buy one for my home… haha
After cleaning our beloved church, most of us also hungry already, then we go take dinner together… wa!! We like a very big family ho~~~ although that restaurant is not very high class and also not very nice, because got some people smoking at there and also got some insect on the tree then suddenly fall down to your food, and make you food become more special… but I feel happy because we are eating together… that is my spiritual family and my spiritual life lo, hehe

Oh ya!! One more thing also make me so happy, that is washing Grace’s car…hehe
At evening l help my beloved leader Grace wash her pupu car… that also my 1st time washing a car oh, so happy leh… I can feel that her car also happy, because it is very clean already after we finish washing it… I give her car name as xiao ying, because Grace’s name is pei ying. So automatically her car name will be xiao ying lo, am I right?? I hope that they will be safe journey in every travelling, xiao ying will always help pei ying to fetch us… so we no need go to church by taxi or bus lo…haha! Amen!!!

No comments: