My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Monday, September 21, 2009

My bad attitude


My bad attitude
July 22, 2009 (a very no mood night)
I am sad, jie jie say my attitude is selfish. Actually I think also la.
I am selfish, I never care all other person, I just want all people concern me and caring me. That is me… a very bad attitudes, I have to change all this bad attitudes, if not that will bring me many problem in my future life.
I agree that what jie jie say just now. That is my problem when I feel disconnect with my cell group members. Because I am selfish and also jealous so I feel disconnect with other. Thanks jie jie, because let me know all this.
But why I still feel sad ne? Lord Jesus, jie jie say you are only one can always listen me, you tell me... How can I change my bad attitude? I want to be a perfectly girl, I want to be your very good daughter. I want to learn from you, you are a merciful God; You give us your first love. You teach me how to be a merciful girl, please…
Lord Jesus, I hope to tell my parent about You, I wish to tell them about I get water baptized already. You help me and give me an opportunity to tell them. When I tell them about this they won’t scold me. I hope that they can accept me…
Lord, you help me to improve my family finance ok. My daddy need a very big amount for medicine every months, you help me solve my parent business problem, so that they need not worry about the finance.
In Jesus name I pray, AMEN \[o_o]/

No comments: