My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Saturday, March 5, 2011

LORD I AM ASKING FOR YOUR FORGIVEN

Life was so busy...

I do not know, whether who is right or wrong...
Just know that no matter right or wrong, as long as we know regret and know how to say sorry. Everything will become easier. Who shall say sorry to? To that person who u did something wrong on he/she? Or ....

To sat sorry to others is not an easy thing. People always feel difficult to say sorry, why? Because of feeling shy? or heart have certain unbalance? Ask God.... If u never did any wrong thing to u, so what to say sorry? Just a word of sorry can make everything different, can make change the worse.

Lord, i ask for your mercy.
I need a cheerful heart, comfort my heart so that i would not feel difficult to say sorry when the situation need. Lord, i pray that everyone also can get a peaceful heart when making any decision, pray that we would not be effected by satan's words. Most of time we cannot think carefully when we are angry, so God! please help us to control our mind and our anger. God, we need your wisdom and also your guidance in every moment. God, make become more and more like the only son, our savoir the Lord Jesus.

I am sorry to everyone that I am not that perfect in handling my own emotion,
sorry that I may cannot give an accurate confirmation when people needs,
I am sorry to my sister, jacemaine... For always cannot speak gentle to her, maybe i not a sister that u expect me to be...
I am sorry to my daddy for always impatiently to listen him,
I am sorry that I may feel angry when people always ask me for help,
I am sorry that I may always complain God,
I am sorry for a lot a lot of things.......

Lord, i surrender my everything to u again and again. because i know u are the only one can change in my wrong. because i know u are the only can guide me and help me. I thanks for you mercy and your grace.


No comments: