My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Worrying

Happy to see parents coming to KL, but i do know how to show them my real feeling, what i can do is just smile and look at them, and bringing them out to enjoy KL life style. Thanks for mom cook us nice dinner, thanks for dad being who helped mom carried those heavy things. So disappointed that my another youngest sister couldn't come together.

Actually i was feeling bad when i first saw dad, he look even weak than last time. To not making mom feel sad, i try to ignore it. Try to run away from mom topic of dad health condition. What i can do is only encourage mom pray more for dad, besides that do bringing hope and trust that dad will be heal completely.

Haix, God... i know u know my feeling, and u know also what am i thinking about, please carry on all my worries. And Lord.... my heart is crying, i do not know why?

how i hope my leader can know my feeling,
how i hope she can be with me when i need,
how i hope i can have someone to depend for...

God, teach me how to handle my own emotion, as i always counselling people but why now i cannot counselling myself....


No comments: