My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Monday, June 7, 2010

Tired and Tired

Father Lord, Sherene feel lonely...
I don't like this kind of feeling...
Feel tired in my life, feel hate with this kind of life,
but I am your believer, when I have bad thinking, you will appear to my mind and ask me don't to think negative, sometime will feel that "yes, I am ok, should be ok soon, because you are with me right now".. but many many enemies always come to my mind and wash my brain and send me bad thinking...

I really feel tired to think more,
don't want think, don't want hear, don't want see, don't want know everything....
I am really tired to face problem...

Father Lord, why?
you say you love us, but why you are so "unfair",
why you test me too many time,
too many testing make me become weak, my spirit really become weak.....
please i need a break,
i need a stable life,
i need a peaceful life...

i don't know whether my faith is still not enough, that is why you give me so many trouble.
but i really don't know where is the problem,
i no dare enough to go through all your test, it is too hard, yet uncomfortable in heart.
get many many hurt from there....

i am going to stop all my work right now,
i got no more energy to support others, take care on others,
i am sorry, i am unable.....
too tired already....
how best if my brain suddenly stop working then i can have a long break...

Sherene crying for your care, you know???
please help me take away my burden and my worry......

No comments: