My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Please make comparison between your life and Jesus life

I am sad, because people can’t understand me;

I am sad, because lack of acceptance;

I am sad, because people always reject me;

I am sad, because people always can’t notice me. They always don’t know how much I have been done for them.

I am sad, because no more people pay attention to me;

I am sad, because people don’t know my needs;

I am sad, because somebody does me wrong;

I am sad, why life is so bitterness;

I am sad, why I can’t have a good relationship with people;

I am sad, why this and that………

Unending complaining always come out from people mouth,

Self-pity makes people feel life very unmeaningful.

Have you list down all your complaint and make comparison with Jesus life?

I had done it before, actually just few weeks ago.

And I found that: “Oh my God, what so bitter on Jesus life”.

Suddenly my heart feels touch with what he has did for me.

When he feel sad and disappoint alone all the time;

What he do is always good for people, but people always reject him;

He did a lot for us, but whose know it? Is it all people treasure his love?

He willing to die for every one of us, but is it all people say he is great?

He create a lot of miracle for people, is it people say he is powerful?

He take care on everyone, is it he get good relationship with people?

Is it everyone accepts him and understands him?

Whose is going to comfort him when he is sad?

Why you so great Jesus you are. You have never complained with the life. I can’t imagine that this reality world having this kind of people who always concern on people yet never asking for reward. I really hope that I can show something to you. Wish to let you know I treasure your love. I am grateful with you, don’t want to make disappoint on you.

Give thanks to you all the time…..

No comments: