My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thanks God save me free…

10 NOV 2009
Father Lord, I want to tell u…
Though I know that u know all things already, but I still want to tell u…
I am happy, I talk my mum all the truth, and then she sound like can accepts my explanation…
Thanks’ God…
Just like Ps Jade said: God, You are always with me, You never never leave me…
Today I have a many tear, I cry until my eyes feel very very pain, but all this things is worth. I can be a honest to face everyone, I can loud loud to every people that I am a Christian, I am a believer of God, believer of Jesus…
I give thanks to everything…
Thanks God =D
U are my only God, no one else can replace You…
I want to surrender myself to you, I want to prove to my parents that my decision won’t wrong… I am choosing a very good thing in my life…
Good night my heavenly father, I love you sooooo much :)

No comments: