My Be-loving Family

My Be-loving Family

Thursday, November 12, 2009

mercy- a very important thing in our life


I am so sorry to everything…
I am so sorry my dad and my mum, because i make u all feel sad,i know that very hard for u all to accept me to be a christian, but i thing i want let you know is i never never regret with i decision, i still same, no stop in my heart to keep love my family… I am sorry all my friend, because always emotion and also make u all feel worry and no mood. I am sorry all my lecturer, because I din’t concentrate in yours class, i will try my best to pay more attention during class... I am sorry all my church member, because always make you all worry me, especially my pastor and also my leader, i promise that i will become more and more mature. I am so sorry to my best friend Carolyn, Jocelyn and also Jetaime, because this few weeks always reject you all and make you all sad and disappointed… the most important is I am sooooo sorry my roommate, though I don’t know why I apology to you, but I know that you also feel uncomfortable stay with me, right?? If I can be more merciful, think our problem will be settled few months ago…
i want let everyone know....
Sherene love all of you sooooo much....
God I want become a merciful people …
HATE… ANGRY… EMOTION… won’t suitable me, all this problem I don’t want… please take away these… all I want is only LOVE, just a simply words…
LOVE, is a very simply words, but it is a most powerful thing in our life…

No comments: